Nothing but the basics! This half day program is a great introductory class
for those that are relative newcomers to the game. By working through three
different rotations, you will work on three key aspects of the game including
basic set-up, short game and full swing. Focuses will include such basics as:
- How to hold the club properly?
- How do I stand with each club?
- What is the difference between an iron and a wood?
- What do I need to do to hit the ball...every time!
- And much more!
Whether you've taken a break from the game and need a refresher or have
only played once or twice in your life - this is the program for you.
Your instructors will make you feel more comfortable and confident about
the game and help you enjoy your golfing experience.
Golf 101 Includes:
- Famous "Swag Bag"!
- 7:1 Student Teacher Ratio
- 2.5 Hours of Customized Instruction
- Lunch and Networking Reception with review from your CPGA or LPGA Professional